You may also like
All Bertazzoni dishwashers are designed and engineered with the highest grade materials and components. Using one of the 3 available handle kits in Professional, Master and Heritage Series style, this stainless dishwasher integrates seamlessly with all other Bertazzoni appliances into style-harmonized suites for a true, high-performing kitchen. This dishwasher is Energy Star compliant using as little as 3.5 gallons for a complete wash cycle.
This XV model dishwasher offers superb cleaning performance with 3 spray arms to remove tough deposits. Load up to 14 place settings in the upper and lower baskets. The upper basket has a convenient one-touch height-adjustablility. Select one of the 5 available wash cycles and 4 wash options through the concealed LED interface. This top-of-the-line dishwasher is perfectly insulated and virtually inaudible at 48 DbA.
All Bertazzoni appliances are covered by a 2-year warranty. Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
A place for everything
- Flexible and height-adjustable third rack for silverware (XT models only)
- One-hand height-adjustable and flexible center basket accomodates glassware of every dimension
- Interior LED tub illumination (XT models only)
Best cleaning performance
- Up to 6 wash cycle, 5 options and turbo drying for the perfect wash
- Multiple spray zones and Power-sprayer to remove the most stubborn deposits
- 2 pump wash system, triple stage filter and food disposer ensure the best cleaning result with every wash cycle
- 3 layer sound insulation coating and rubber-mounted motor ensure virtually inaudible operation as low as 45dB
|Style||Factory Installed Panel|
|Finishing||Stainless steel no fingerprint|
|Wash cycle||6 - Heavy, Auto,Normal, Quick, Eco, Rinse|
|Wash Options||4 - Extra dry, Sani boost, Hi temp, Delay start 24h|
|Filter system||Triple plastic and stainless steel|
|Number of racks||2|
|Sound insulation||48 db (a)|
|Energy star certification||249kw/yr|
|Features and Specifications|
|Electrical requirements||115 V - 60 Hz - 8.40 A|